Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mother Knows Best

My instincts have been right on from conception.  We found out today......IT'S A GIRL!!!!!  Today we are exactly at the first day of our 18th week.  Our baby girl is right on date.  She's measuring 8 oz which is perfect for her gestational period. This is great news for us because with Gianluca we wern't as lucky. I could feel, though, that she was growing bigger, faster.  She's a mover, too.  The nurse was surprised that I could already feel movement but I've felt flutters progressing for the last few weeks already.  We are going back in 4 weeks for a follow-up because it's a bit early to get great results with looking at the heart and spine.  That doesn't mean that they don't look good now, it's just, developmentally, over 20 weeks is a better time to view those details.


To sum up, we are thrilled!  My husband screamed for joy that it's a girl and I am feeling relaxed that she is moving along perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment