Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Monitor

Something I've been working on this weekend is testing out a new baby monitor.  I've been looking for months for a video baby monitor.  We want to be able to see our son since he has tendencies to pull his oxygen out and push himself up to the end of his crib.  It's more comforting having an eye on him, but knowing he's in a quiet room to get a good nap in.


So the monitor I purchased was the Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Color Video Monitor.  It was very expensive, however, it had a lot of features.  I love the fact that with how much Baby GL moves around his crib I can find him because the camera pans side to side and up and down.  It also has a zoom so I can get in close to see if he still has his oxygen in his nose.  It typically ends up above his nose because he rubs his nose when he sleeps.  For those who like their Ipods it's nice, it's similar in size and it's a touch screen.  The monitor does connect to the tv, as well, so I can really keep my eye on him while I'm doing dishes or cleaning. 


So I'm wondering if anyone has used a video monitor that's similar in it's features.  Maybe there's another brand out there I haven't discovered.  I would love your comments or if you're looking for a monitor for your child I can be your tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment