Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sunday, March 7, 2010

We have been told that everything is better than expected with the baby.  My doctor is actual surpised that I am as mobile as I am after surgery.  

All the tests that have been done on the baby are coming back normal, no heart or head issues. We are very excited by how well he's doing.  However, we realize that things could change dramatically so we still continue to just have a positive attitude about his accomplishments.  He is constantly moving when we go see him.  I am so impressed by him.  I can't help but have a large smile when I see him.  My husband comes to tears sometimes still when he goes but he is such a proud papa.  

The biggest news we have is that we finally decided to name him.  For our blog we will call him Baby GL

Baby GL is our little blessing and he's a fighter. We pray that he will continue to have great days ahead.  We will continue to share his accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment